Add multiple products to cart at once
A truly lightweight and simple yet powerful plugin without any unnecessary features, no huss fuss or no low page speed score! This WooCommerce Multiple Products to Cart plugin is very helpful to increase conversions. You can easily display multiple products in any page using a simple shortcode then your customer can add multiple products to cart at once.
- NEW! Customer sorting option
- Added pagination
- Sort by price
- Added no redirect option
- Edit column titles
- Edit total text
- Dynamic variations image and price
- Default variation selection supported
- Works with MULTISITE
- Select all checkbox
- Disable single product links
- Total price added
- Product description show/hide
- Product image show/hide
- Pre-selected products option
- Auto select checkbox for variable products
- Stock out variable dropdown items removed
- Modify the product table from your theme
- Simple and Variable both products type supported
- Show any specific products using product ID
- Show any specific category items using category ID
- Fully responsive to all modern devices
- Only in stock products will be listed
- Extremely fast to show a lot of products in a single page
- Truly lightweight, almost no impact on page speed score
You can filter the products using the below attributes.
- pagination = “true” or “false”
- limit = 20
- orderby = “date”, title” or “price”
- order = “desc” or “asc”
- type = “simple” or “variable”
- ids = ID(s) of the products like “2568,2547”
- cats = ID(s) of product categories like “5,6,9”
- description = “true” or “false”
- image = “true” or “false”
- link = “true” or “false”
- selected = ID(s) of the products like “2568,2547” or “all”
[woo-multi-cart limit=20 orderby="title" order="desc"] [woo-multi-cart image="false" description ="true" selected="2568,2547"] [woo-multi-cart type="variable"] [woo-multi-cart cats="5,6,9"] [woo-multi-cart ids="2568,2547"]
Please note that if pagination is enabled, limit attribute will be used for per page items number.
Limit attribute will display maximum 20 items per page if pagination is enabled and display maximum 50 items per product table if pagination is disabled.
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Multiple Products to Cart
Yes, it will work fine on any standard theme or page builder like Gutenberg, Elementor, WPBakery, DIVI etc.
Yes, just send your request here.